Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sketch I created today named "future of America" by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

I, Gloria Poole, [RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia,] drew this, painted it today with watercolors in tubes, very quickly, for two reasons: 1) to see IF I could create a group sketch sort of; and 2) as protest art of the current situation in which Obama is planning to behave as a dictator to attempt to re-write federal laws by himself [which is unconstitutional]. Yes, art can be protest and often is around the world. This is on 9 x 12 inch paper sketch book in watercolors. These are NOT real people. I merely tried to create a set of "pretend people" that indicate what United States will look like if there are no borders enforced.
This is one of my Southern Baptist Christian cross necklaces and I am posting it here to remind all that I do not worship images or make "graven images' of GOD in any manner. That is because the Southern Baptists/ Great Commission Baptists adhere closely to the Holy Bible and in Exodus chapter 20 of King James Holy Bible it says not to make images of GOD and not to bow down to them and not to worship them [in my words--look up the scriptures for the "thou shalt nots".
This is my copyright notice that includes my state of residence and my state where I was born [Georgia=GA] to indicate components of copyright.
This is my signature I painted to use as this year's personal logo for me. I have a new one created that I might use beginning NY's Day or I might repaint it totally. I am undecided about that as it is still 2014 for one more day.
This is the U S flag I photographed on walkabout to remind world that I am U S citizen which gives me all civil liberties of the U S Constitution and "bill of rights" including the first amendment freedom of press to publish my thoughts, words and beliefs, and the liberty to worship GOD; and the "right" to protest the government.

You should see another blog of mine at https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com and the about me page on it and also these other blogs of mine that are each different and that cover different topics:

https://gloria0817.blogspot.com

https://gpoole817.blogspot.com

https://gloriapoole-paintings.blogspot.com

https://gloriapoole.wordpress.com

https://gloriapoole1749.wordpress.com

http://gloriapoole.tumblr.com

https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com

https://cartooning-by-gloriapoole.blogspot.com

and other sites and blogs of mine as well.

Copyright notice: 21 Dec 2014 at 7:00am. this blog and all content, all words, all photos, all art is owned by me, created by me Gloria Poole, and copyrighted to me. I, Gloria Poole, RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia own all rights to this blog and to all content of it. It may not be transferred to anyone anywhere whether as a whole or individually, nor may it have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may it be reprinted, republished, downloaded, copied, printed, screen captured by anyone, photo-copied, in its entirety without my express written permission on paper that I signed and had notarized and dated for a specific one time use. Also, see all previous posts and other blogs of mine for copyright and disclosure information that is relevant to art and photos I have created in the past and displayed publicly. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria and as "Gloria Poole,RN,artist of Missouri and Georgia" since Gloria Poole is my real, born with and legal name; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapoole-paintings; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist; "G-L-O-R-I-A"; artist-gloria; photo-by-gloriapoole; cartooning-by-gloriapoole; "Gloria J"; gloriapoole-artist; "Poole.Gloria"; "Ms Gloria Poole" and other variations of my real name with or without numbers after my name and with or without abbreviations of my name; and with or without my professional designation as Registered Nurse. I am a white, Southern Baptist Christian, twice divorced woman who is the mother of two grown daughters named Jennifer and Leigh who are my only "children" and the grand-mother of 7 minor children. And I am also an artist in all mediums, writer, blogger, photographer, prolife activist, personhood promoter, publisher of sorts, website creator, educated U S citizen by birth in the state of Georgia.

Gloria Poole, at my own private apartment in Missouri, which is not shared with anyone; which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine but me, on 31 Dec 2014 at 10:33am.