Sunday, June 30, 2019

Ocean Calamity drawing by Gloria Poole in Springfield, Missouri



I drew this and named it "ocean calamity" to represent all the destruction to the ocean by people who leave trash on beaches or throw it from boats. I am doing what I can to make a statement for CLEAN OCEANS. The oceans are important to me because my native state where I was born is Georgia, USA--a coastal state and I spent much time on the coast of Georgia. But I live in Springfield, Missouri since 22nd Sept 2018.

Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole of Springfield, Missouri created all content on this computer and own this computer and all content and all copyrights to it. For the record, I create art from my own apartment in Springfield which is not shared with anyone. /s/ Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse, Springfield, Missouri ; 30 June 2019

I also updated today my https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com

and my https://gpoole817.blospot.com with art I created.

Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse, artist, Springfield, Missouri