Thursday, January 16, 2014

My newest oil painting by Gloria

Primeval oil painting by Gloria Poole; yr 2014
Primeval oil painting by Gloria Poole, yr 2014

I Gloria Poole painted this painting in oils on canvas and I think it is 20 x 24 inches in size. It is still drying some. I am not certain if it's done. I might add to it --have to think on it.

This painting is sitting on my dining room chair and posed in front of my drawing board so you see the oil painting I painted and named "Lydia" to the right of it and behind it.   Actually, I had not named that girl painting but my 12 year old [at that time--year ago] granddaughter thought it looked like her [and I had not seen her in a year] so I named it after her.

Copyright: I Gloria Poole own all rights to the art I have created or do create, in any form, on any surface with any tool or medium, whether or not I display it publicly anywhere.

Also, note, that I am white, Christian, single, woman and the natural mother of two daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse, licensed in Missouri.  I "work" for myself painting as artist since I have had much trauma to me and have some physical problems as residual.

I hope you enjoy this painting. It was fun thinking it up and painting it.  I selected the name "Primeval" because it means "pertaining to the earliest age in time" per dictionary and I wanted the wooded area behind the patio to look exactly that way--undisturbed as when GOD created it.


Gloria Poole; also known as Gloria on art and also as Gloria Poole on some sketches. And on the web as: gloriapoole; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloria.poole; gloria_poole; gloria-poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole.RN ; artist-gloria; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; G-L-O-R-I-A; and other variations of my real, born with name of Gloria Poole, at my apt in Missouri which is my only residence; 16-January -2014 at 6:42pm.