Monday, January 27, 2014

The Upper Room sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri

The Upper Room sketch by Gloria Poole;watercolors & acrylics; 2014; on paper
The Upper Room sketch by Gloria Poole in watercolors and acrylic on paper; based on the Bible account of JESUS and His disciples eating Passover. 2014 ;

Copyright: I, Gloria Poole, also known as Gloria on art I create and in real life; and as Gloria Poole on some sketches; own all rights to this blog, and to all content on it, all text, all photos and all art on it.  I also own all rights to the art I create, or did create already whether or not I display it anywhere. I have always owned this blog and created years ago, when my surname was different because I was married then. But I am divorced from that male DBP since Oct 2007 after 4 yrs of terror and injury from him and all the sequaelae of that [restraining order against him; court hearings, etc].  I removed the Pappas name from my name by Court order at the time of the final decree in Oct 2007; and I resumed my maiden name including my born with surname of Poole.  Any art I created during those years belongs to me. I never sold it nor transferred any copyrights or domains of it to anyone. The domains I had were stolen from me by criminals breaking into my web hosting accounts using stolen I D that belonged to me, was mine. U S mail belonging to me is still being stolen by criminals in Colorado, and I have reported that several times and to the U S Postmaster in D.C. also.  I moved to Missouri on Oct 31, 2009 to the same apartment I am writing this from at this moment. For the record, this is not a shared account, nor a shared isp account, nor a shared electronic [none of my stuff is shared] ; nor a shared apartment. And certainly my name I was born with of Gloria Poole [with a middle given name I almost never include except when required on legal documents]  is not a shared "commodity". It is rightfully, lawfully mine and all art I signed my name too is also mine unless I sold it with a bill of sale or some sort of formal contract to display it. 

Also, for the record, I am white, Christian, single, woman and the biological mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri; and an artist in all mediums including oils, acrylics, watercolors, tempera, goauche, inks, pencils. i photograph extensively also in a wide variety of genre subjects with several cameras. Also, for the record, I created more blogs and some of those I put art I create on, and some of them are primarily about the #prolife cause. I also own all rights to those blogs. You can read more about me on my about me pages or at https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com and also on my #Yahoo profiles and on my {Microsoft] live accounts [ I have bought 5 Microsoft computers in 11 years; and also other os computers].  

Also, for the record, I am known on the web as gloriapoole since about 1996 and also as gloria0817 since about 2002, and as gpoole817 since 2011; and as gloria.poole since the late 1990s , and as gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole0817; G-L-O-R-I-A

since about 2006;
 gloriapoole1 for years 2002-2011 when my earthlink account was hijacked by criminals and other variations of my real born with and legal name of Gloria Poole. 
Gloria Poole; at my apartment in Missouri; 27-January-2014 at 5:43pm