Thursday, February 20, 2014

More and more RED art created by Gloria Poole of Missouri

"mother and daughter on walkabout" oil on canvas by Gloria Poole; 2012
"Mother and daughter on walkabout" oil on canvas by Gloria Poole of Missouri 2012

"The Hug" oil on canvas painting by Gloria Poole of Missouri & Georgia; yr2012
"The Hug" oil on canvas painting by Gloria Poole of Missouri & Georgia; yr 2012

"Fleur de Lis" oil on canvas painting by Gloria Poole of Missouri & Georgia ; yr 2012
"Fleur de Lis" oil on canvas painting by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; yr 2012

I, Gloria Poole
, put 3 more of the paintings I painted using the color red extensively on this blog. Yesterday, I also put paintings and sketches I drew and painted on 2 other blogs of mine as a mini-exhibit. Those two blogs are:
https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com
https://gloriapoole-paintings.blogspot.com.
And I have several more paintings and sketches that I put much red paint into and I probably will put them on another blog or two of mine, to complete the "mini-exhibit" of my art with red paint.
Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, residing in Missouri but born in state of Georgia; own all rights to this blog and to all content, words, photos and art on it; and to all art I create whether or not I display it anywhere, regardless of where I created it, and regardless of how I created it; and regardless for what purpose I created it.  I created the art that  displayed here and signed it as either Gloria in paint or as Gloria Poole in paint or other mediums. On the web I am also known as : gloriapoole; gloriapoole.RN; artist-gloria; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole1749; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole-paintings; cartooning-by-gloriapoole; Poole,Gloria; Ms. Gloria Poole; and other variations of my real born with and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record: I am a white woman, single again [divorced twice] and the natural mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also christian, prolife, republican, and a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri. And an artist in all artist mediums. Also, for the record, this is not a shared apartment, nor a shared blog, nor a shared electronic; nor a shared isp account. I am not an employee of anyone, and I paint, draw, sketch from my own private apartment in my own time and with my own means.
Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri which is my only residence [for purposes of copyright]; 20-Feb-2014; at 7:25am.