Saturday, March 1, 2014

Red Rock house sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

See all three sketches:

The Red Rock House sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; 2014
The Red Rock House sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; acrylics on paper

The Quiet Place sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; 2014
The Quiet Place sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; 2014, watercolors on paper

The Club, sketch by Gloria Poole, year 2004
The Club with boat in bay sketch by Gloria Poole of Georgia , year 2004

I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri and born in state of Georgia, am adding three sketches to this blog of mine.  The top sketch I completed about an hour ago. The middle one I drew and re-drew several times in January this year. And the third one I drew, painted in year 2004 when I lived in Colorado for a few years.  I labeled these sketches what I named them and added explanation if necessary. 

Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole,  of Missouri and Georgia, own all rights to this blog and to all content of it, all art on it, all words on it, all photos on it are copyrighted to me Gloria.  I also own all rights to all art and words I create, at any time, in any place, for any reason, with any tool or method, and whether or not I photograph them and or display them publicly. 
I am also known on web as Gloria since I sign my name that way on paintings and on complex or labor-intensive sketches.  At other times, I sign my name on sketches as Gloria Poole, which is my real, born with, legal name. I removed the Pappas name from my name at the time of final divorce decree in divorce from [male] DBP in Arapahoe County, Colorado and I resumed my maiden surname  of Poole by Court order.

For the record, I am a white brunette woman, single again, [divorced twice] , Christian, prolife, republican, and the natural mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh.  I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri, an artist in all artists mediums, a blogger, writer, poet , photographer, and author of a children's book. 

Gloria Poole; at my apartment in Missouri, which is my only residence; 1-March-2014 at 1:08pm.