Monday, March 17, 2014

Ethnic sketch & Saxophone player sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri



I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia,  am adding the two sketches I prepared for today to this blog. the first one is for continuing my ethnic series of paintings. I have painted, draw sketched people from all races, languages, tribes, nations since about year 2006. I put many of those I created on my Picasa album on https://picasaweb.google.com/gloriapoole [album marked ethnic paintings]; and I also put some batches of them on my mini exhibition blog at: 
 https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com and plan to put all or most of that series on that mini-exhibition blog over time.  
 This sketch below is supposed to resemble President of Chile Michelle Bachelet: 

"Pres of Chile Michelle Bachelet" ethnic sketch for ethnic series, by Gloria Poole; 17-Mar-2014
ETHNIC series sketch" "Pres of Chile Michelle Bachelet" as I drew from photo in BBC news. I had no representative of country of Chile in my ethnic series so was glad BBC had that photo.  This is a mixed media sketch of goauche, acrylic, watercolor on paper. 

Below is the sketch I drew and painted and signed and photographed that I named "Saxaphone player sketch 3" by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; It is mixed media of watercolors, acrylics, and gloss varnish on paper. it is the 3rd attempt of mine to create a saxaphone player. I posted the 2nd attempt on my blog "https://gloria0817.blogspot.com; and the first attempt on my blog: https://real-women-have-babies.blogspot.com. You can view all 3 to compare to see if the saxaphone looks better in this sketch. 
"Saxaphone sketch 3" by Gloria Poole of Missouri; 17-March-2014
Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, residing in Missouri but born in state of Georgia, own this blog and all rights to it. I created it to begin with, years ago [but modified last year] , and have continued it after I moved to Missouri Oct 31, 2009.  I own all rights to this blog and to all content of it. I created the art and signed it, that I put on it, and I have the original paintings and sketches.  I sign my name on art as Gloria, and on some sketches as Gloria Poole. Gloria Poole is my real, born with, legal name since I resumed it legally after my 2nd divorce which was in Arapahoe County Colorado. I removed the Pappas name from my name forevermore by order of District Court Judge at time of final decree of divorce in Oct 2007 from [male] DBP of Colorado.  I am also known on the web as; gloriapoole; Gloria as on art such as this which I signed when I  completed it; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN means standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse; and as artist-gloria; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; Poole, Gloria; Ms. Gloria Poole; Gloria Poole of words that WORK;   and as other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole. I am white, single again [divorced twice] , woman, Christian, and the mother of two grown "children" who are daughters named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri; and an artist in all artists' mediums; and a blogger, tweeter, poet, author of children's book, and citizen journo; and photographer. I was born in the state  of Georgia and am a US citizen by birth so I have all Constitutional protections including the First Amendment right to publish, speak, write, protest and the right not to associate with ungodly or atheist peopleAnd I am known as G-L-O-R-I-A on http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com and I had three domains with much art I created with my name written that way, for about 6 yrs until they were stolen from me by cyberthugs.  I also had many domains and many with my very name written as gloriapoole in them from years 2004-2011 when criminals broke into my web-hosting accounts and ripped my domains and content right out-of-admin-panel.  I have not bought domains since , because there is no security on web-hosting 'packages" because  they do not honor business law or contract laws.  
Also, I had to change the layout of this and the theme because the theme was hacked by criminals at remote who broke into my account today. The stalker who lives in another state is going to go to federal prison and soon, I pray. 
/s/  Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri, which is my only residence; 17-March-2014 at 1:05pm.