Sunday, March 9, 2014

Landing gear down sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

"Landing gear down" sketch by gloria Poole of Missouri & Georgia; 9-March-2014
"Landing gear down" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; 9-March-2014; acrylics on paper sketch book.
 This is the third time I have drawn an eagle. But it is the first time I drew one with a paint brush  in flight. But I have drawn and painted doves in flight and birds before.

The second sketch you see here is one I created with a graphics program and signed it with the "digital ink". I normally sign tangible art with a brush and paint or ink of the sort you dip pens into.
"Eagle in flight with an arrow" created by Gloria Poole with graphics program


The third sketch is the pencil and watercolor sketch I drew, painted of an eagle, in year 2008, I think.
Eagle sketch by Gloria Poole in graphite and watercolor on paper. year 2008.
"Eagle " sketch in graphite and watercolor on paper; sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

The fourth sketch is the "Golden Eagle" sketch I drew with inks in year 2009. 

"Golden Eagle" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgai; yr 2009 ;inks on paper
"Golden Eagle" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia ; inks on paper; year 2009.


Also see my other art I added today too: https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com; and see more art I put on other blogs of mine listed on that blog. 


Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia, own this blog and all rights to it. I created it to begin with, years ago, and have continued it after I moved to Missouri Oct 31, 2009.  I own all rights to this blog and to all content of it. I created the art and signed it, that I put on it, and I have the original paintings and sketches.  I sign my name on art as Gloria, and on some sketches as Gloria Poole. Gloria Poole is my real, born with, legal name since I resumed it legally after my 2nd divorce which was in Arapahoe County Colorado. I removed the Pappas name from my name forevermore by order of District Court Judge at time of final decree of divorce in Oct 2007 from [male] DBP of Colorado.  I am also known on the web as; gloriapoole; Gloria as on art such as this which I signed when I  completed it; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN means standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse; and as artist-gloria; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; Poole, Gloria; Ms. Gloria Poole;  and as other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole

And as G-L-O-R-I-A on http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com and I had three domains with much art I created with my name written that way, for about 6 yrs until they were stolen from me by cyberthugs. I had many domains and some with my very name on them that had art I created on them for years 2003-2011 until criminals broke into my web-hosting accounts to steal the domains and the content on them.  I have other blogs and they are listed on my blog of https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com for today's entry. 

For the record,  I am white, single again [divorced twice] , woman, Christian, and the mother of two grown "children" who are daughters named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri; and an artist in all artists mediums; and a blogger, tweeter, poet, author of children's book, and citizen journo; and photographer. I was born in the state  of Georgia and am a US citizen by birth so I have all Constitutional protections including the First Amendment right to publish, speak, write, protest and the right not to associate with perverted [against nature] people. 



Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri, which is my only residence; 9-March-2014 at 1:33pm