Friday, May 16, 2014

Featuring blue paint in art created by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

Copyrighted. I, Gloria Poole, made 2 blogs with art I created with green paint, and could add a 3rd blog of green-paint art; but decided to make a blog featuring the color blue.  I also made a red paint mini exhibit several times. See Copyright notice on about me page. Labeled beneath each:


Blue heron, sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; 15-May-2014; watercolors on paper

Birthing a baby oil painting [one of my first] by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2007; on canvas

"Backstage" of a ballet; sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2013 ; acrylics on paper

"Imitating famous artist" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri [but I painted this when I lived in Colorado zip code 80203 or in Aurora, CO for May 2006-2007. I, Gloria Poole, moved to Missouri on Oct 31, 2009 with the art I created there, [that wasn't stolen by my 2nd exhusband]. Acrylic on paper.

Bright orange fish" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2011 acrylic on paper.

Cartoon "unwind" by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2013; acrylic on paper

Resurrection at sunrise sketch for Easter 2014 by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2014; acrylics on paper

clip art genre of easel created by Gloria Poole of Missouri; with digital ink with graphics program; approx yr 2009

"Ocean and pier" oil painting by Gloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2013 ; on canvas about 5 ft wide and 4 ft tall 

Copyright Notice: this blog and all content of it is copyrighted. I, Gloria Poole, drew this art, painted it, signed it, photographed it and uploaded it. I have this art in my possession and in fact, the oil painting "ocean and pier" is on my living room wall.  The content on this blog may not be downloaded, nor copied, nor transferred , nor reproduced in any way but by me Gloria Poole residing in Missouri but born in the state of Georgia.  I often sign my art as simply Gloria and always do when painting in oils. Sometimes I sign sketches absent-mindely with both my first name and last name [Gloria Poole]. See full copyright notice on the about me page of this blog and also on another blog of mine at: https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com.   To see the mini exhibit of red paint see my blog :
https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com. To see the two blogs featuring green paint, see:

Gloria Poole / gloriapoole / Gloria / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / @gloriapoole / gloria_poole / Gloria Poole,RN, artist / artist-gloriapoole / gloria0817 / gpoole817 and other variations of my real, born with and legal name of Gloria Poole , with or without my middle initial and with or without numerals; at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone; 16-May-2014 at 7:57 am.