Thursday, June 5, 2014

Eagle Landing sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri

Copyrighted. I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri drew , painted, signed, photographed and uploaded this sketch to this bog of mine today. Read label and copyright info beneath sketch.

Eagle landing sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri 5 June 2014
"Eagle landing" sketch by Gloria Poole / artist-gloriapoole / Gloria / gloriapoole of Missouri 5 June 2014; acrylics on 9x12 paper.
This sketch is one of eagles that I have created intermittently since about 2007. Eagles are majestic birds but they are birds of prey. People forget that sometimes. This is acrylics on paper 9 x 12 inches in size. it started as a watercolor sketch [and drawing first of course] but I the watercolors were too translucent for it so I repainted it in acrylics.  To see the other eagle sketches I drew painted, created w/ some method scroll back through "older posts" on this blog to the March 9th of this year post.

Copyright Notice: This blog and all content on it, all words, all photos and all art belongs to me Gloria Poole, and I reside in Missouri but was born in the state of Georgia.  I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog and this account and all content of it. The content and the blog itself may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor copied, nor printed at remote, nor republished, nor stored to disk, [by anyone other than me], nor sold, nor bartered, nor traded, nor applied to anyone else's pages or blogs. I do not have an artist rep and never did, and I have never signed a blanket waiver of any sort giving authority to anyone to "manage" my art, nor my life, nor my health, nor my words.  For the record, I do not have a Facebook account nor a Pinterest account in any name and never did. Also, for the record, I am white, single again [divorced twice] , Christian, Southern Baptist, prolife blogger, republican, mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh.
Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / artist-gloriapoole / Poole.Gloria / Ms Gloria Poole / gloriapoole-paintings / gloria0817 / gpoole817 / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / @gloriapoole / G-L-O-R-I-A / Gloria poole, RN, artist / gloriapoole.RN, at my own private apt in Missouri, 5 June 2014 at 8:30am.