Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sketches of things by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

Watercolor sketch of bronze sculpture that does not exist in reality--a prototype of sculpture I would create IF I made bronze statuary.  Sketch by Gloria Poole on 28 August 2014

"Iced tea" sketch by Gloria Poole yr 2011

"Pink chair and sunflowers" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri

"Seashells"  sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 2009 I thnk

"Hurricane lamp" sketch by Gloria Poole in yr 2006 when I lived in Aurora, CO for a year; For more on that see https://gloriapoolepappas.blogspot.com which is my blog in my former married name. I divorced a second tme in 2007 and moved to Missouri in Oct 2009.

Sunflowers sketch by Gloria Poole in yr 2005 I think [when I lived in Englewood/ Sheridan Colorado [which was called different names by different people].  I think this is watercolors mixed with glue . 

"Pewter pitcher" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri, yr 2010

"Teapot" sketch in watercolors, yr 2008 by Gloria Poole, when I lived in zip code 80203 .

Copyright notice: this blog and this account belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole residing in Missouri but born in the state of Georgia. It is covered by U S copyright law as intellectual property of photos I photographed of art I created; and it may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be printed at remote, nor downloaded, nor saved to disk, nor re-published, nor copied, nor photo-copied . I , Gloria Poole, own all rights to this account, to this blog and to all art, photos, words, content on it. 
For the record and for establishing provenance of the art I create: these facts about me: I, Gloria Poole, am a white, Southern Baptist Christian, republican, single-again, twice-divorced woman, and I am the natural mother of only two children who are grown daughters named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse, artist in all mediums, poet, author, cartoonist, illustrator, writer, blogger, prolife activist, personhood amendment promoter, U S citizen born in state of Georgia, University of Georgia alumna, photographer, citizen journo, entrepreneur sort. 

Copyright. Gloria Poole also known as Gloria; and on web as gloriapoole; gloria0817 ; gpoole817 ; artist-gloriapoole ; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; gloriapoole.RN; Poole.Gloria ; Ms. Gloria Poole; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN is standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse; gloria-poole; gloria.poole ; and other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole, since I removed the Pappas surname from my name [since it was my 2nd exhusband's surname] and I resumed my full maiden name including my born with surname of Poole in Oct 2007 at time of final divorce decree from male DBP of Colorado and I MOVED to Missouri with  all my possessions that DBP had not stolen or sold at auction and the art I had at that time on Oct 31, 2009 ; at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone, 28 August, 2014 at 7:33am