Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hanging by a thread sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri

"Hanging by a thread" sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; 22 July 2014; acrylics on 8 x 11 paper
"Swimming pool sketch 1" by Gloria Poole of Georgia [at that time I lived in Atlanta metro for 11 years]. 

"Swimming pool" sketch 2 by Gloria Poole of Missouri , 2014, watercolors on 9 x 12 watercolor paper. This is second time I sketched a swimming pool. The first time was about 1999 in Georgia [where I lived MOST of my life].

I,  Gloria Poole, currently residing in Missouri but born in state of Georgia, drew these sketches, painted them , signed them, photographed them and uploaded them to this blog of mine. They are simply practicing for me, but I like sharing [to view only --not to allow stealing of them] with the world.  These are clipped to my portable drawing board.  

Copyright notice: this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole, and it may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor saved in its entirety to disk, nor printed at remote, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be copied ,nor photo-copied. The photos on this blog were photographed by me of actual, tangible art created by me. I have the originals. 

For the record: I am a white, Southern Baptist Christian woman and I am single again, twice-divorced and the natural mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh; and a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri, an artist in all mediums, a poet, author, blogger, writer, citizen journo, prolife activist, personhood amendment promoter, republican and photographer. 

Gloria Poole / Poole.Gloria / gloriapoole / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / Ms Gloria Poole / gloria_poole / gloriapoole.RN / @gloriapoole / gloria0817 / gpoole817 and other variations of my real, born with name of Gloria Poole; at my own, private apt that is not shared [that means no one else is authorized to login into any acct of mine but me], 22 July 2014 at 12:31pm.